You will find us located in Kendall
servicing the Camden Haven area.
Phil Dykes has been a mechanic, servicing customers cars in the Camden Haven for the past 44 years.
Over this time he has
earnt the respect of customers for his extensive knowledge of motor vehicles
and excellent customer service.
Our mechanical workshop is fully
equipped with the latest in diagnostic equipment to ensure the prompt and
precise repair of your car, caravan, motorcycle or light vehicle, trailers,
caravans and horse floats.
We have a 110 years combined
knowledge for all your automotive needs. Our team of licensed motor mechanics
offer general automotive repairs, servicing and maintenance for all makes and
models of cars, 4x4s, light trucks, caravans and trailers.
We can arrange additional services
to save you time. Whether your vehicle requires air conditioning repairs and
servicing or panel work we will take care of it on your behalf through our
network of suppliers.
Our Car Maintenance Service
- Change engine oil and filter
- Road test
- Brake and fluid condition report
- Steering and suspension check
- Cooling system and condition test
- Lights, wiper blades and electrical check
- Full vehicle written safety report
- Tune up available on request
- Leading tyre brands; fitting balancing rotating
of tyres and tyre repairs
- Batteries, both (normal) and deep cycle
- LPG gas refills
- Code Scanning
- Log Book servicing
- Free pick up and delivery
- Welding repairs
- Exhaust replacement
ABN: 18 631